The North Pacific Wire

Friday, August 05, 2005

Fulhead Land's Interview

A little while ago I had a chance to interview Fulhead Land, candidate for Delegate of The North Pacific. Here is that interview:

When did you first start playing Nationstates?


too long ago! lol

At the last count it was over 450 days ago, which was during magicalitys reign. Though i only joined the forums when UPS seized control

During Pixiedance's reign, did you support any particular organization/government in TNP, such as the NPC or NPD?

Yes, as most nations well know.

I joined the Regional Assembly of the NPD, though i was mainly inactive during that period due to my bad 'net connection.

I later became a minister of the NPG

When and why did you first decide to run for delegate?

I first decided to run quite recently.

why? because i think i can do a good job for the region. The role of delegate now is not the traditional one. And i think this opens up new and exciting possibilities for us all.

If elected, what is your stand on a possible endorsment count in TNP to protect the delegacy?

If elected i would follow the guidelines in the constitution to protect the delegacy

In the past, TNP was a member of the Alliance Defense Network. What is your stand on future relations with this organization, and for that matter, other defense organizations?

I have no problems with defender orgs, i was in fact head of Avengers Assemble, which closed very recently.

The ADN though is another matter. I seem to remeber that not that long ago the major arguements in the region involved the ADN. It would, in my opinion, be best to avoid that. Any decisions, I believe, should be one supported by the large majority of players after much discussion

How do you feel about the recent revisions to the TNP Constitution and the Convention that was held?

Firstly, well done to tresville for organizing it, it must have been hard work! But maybe it was run too quickly, and many people were blocked out unfairly. I understand the situation the NPC was in however, but was hidden voting the best way to go about things?

But we now have our ratified and approved constitution. It recieved the majority vote and so it is the document we live by.

It is by no means perfect. It is IMO too long and potentialy confussing, especially to the new. That is why, as delegate, i believe i would be best placed to help encourage people to make changes, and to help people understand.

What is the the main reason people should vote for you for delegate?

Because i can do the job. I know what it requires of me. I can handle the pressures and the critisisms.

With the adapted role the delegate will play, i have a good feeling the position can be used for good. as we all can recognize, the delegate is a figure head, and is so uniquely placed, to help a positions of government, and all citizens. this would be my aim.

and of course most importantly: I care about TNP and its people.

Anything else you would like to say about your candidacy?

There is alot of myths and rumors about me, mostly about my most recent past.

I want to ask people to let there perceptions go, and judge me on my campaign and my posts, not what they have heard about me. Of course if you want to know more about me and what i've done, or indeed will do, go ahead and ask. I will be happy to answer. Vote for me if you believe in what i'm saying, if you like my aims and ideas.
But judge me on me, and not on what you've heard.

Other than that, I believe i can be more of an asset to the government and the region. I have a wide range of skills, and i see the delegacy now as a open job. Let me act to my abilities. let me help the region in as many ways as possible. Vote Fulhead Land and let me help you.

Thank you and I wish you success with your campaign.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home