The North Pacific Wire

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Statement to the People: FromTresville

To the members of The North Pacific:

In my tenure in this region, we have gone through good times and bad. We have triumphed over oppressors and the many obstacles that we have faced in our strive to be a viable community. We have reached a point in the regions time line, where we can no longer be thought of as a region that is controlled or influenced by a select few or an outside group. In order for this to continue, I believe that I should cut off all political ties to the region and let the active members, currently in the community, continue to lead it forward. I believe that the members of the region possess all the means by which to secure the region, protect its citizens and the chosen government…those means being the constitution.

For this reason I will be slowly removing myself from all public service offices, including the NPA, NPIA and as Global Mod for the S2 forum. I wish to retain my status as a registered voter and as a member of the region, but will not remain as a member of the Regional Assembly.

I believe that my presence will have a negative effect, as I am seen as a remnant of the “Old Guard” and will only cause members to argue over my past actions, ideals and any opinions that I may post.

This is not a …”I hate how things are going,” “screw you guys, I’m leaving,” or a “Stop picking on me” speech. I truly believe that my absence will help. This will always be my home in NationStates and am proud that my roots are in The North Pacific.

I hope I will be remembered as a leader that helped to rebuild the foundations of this great region…not one who helped lead it to destructive endeavors. By doing this I hope to not only help the region but prove my enemies and critics wrong...I have no desire to control the government of the region or oppress anyone…my intentions have and will continue to be true.

I will continue to interact in the community via the entertainment forum, Regional headquarters and IRC rooms. I am not abandoning anyone and will always be available should anyone need my UN, advice, wisdom, experience, etc, etc. I am simply returning to my roots…becoming a humble member of the region.

Should you need me…I will be here…should the region fall again…I will fight along with you!! Long Live the Greatest Region in all of NationStates and its community!!

Sincerely Your Humble Servant,
Tresville
A.K.A. CiscO…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home