The North Pacific Wire

Monday, May 23, 2005

Interview with The Giver of Cookies, Minineenee

Minineenee, the new Delegate of The West Pacific, was kind enough to answer a few questions for the Wire.

You can visit The West Pacific forums at http://forums.thewestpacific.com/index.php?

To what extent were you aware of what ZetaOne was planning prior to the ejections?
I was not aware of what Zeta was planning.

How involved were you in the attempt to gain the delegacy?
I was there, I didn't do much at all though in comparison to others.

Has this experience changed your view of TWP, the government, ZetaOne, or NS in general? If so, how?
This hasn't really changed my view of anything, beyond thinking that people can act and coordinate a lot quicker than I had thought.

What were your reasons for choosing Biyah as regent?
The Regent should be someone the Delegate trusts. I trust Biyah.

How well do you think TWP did in taking the delegacy from ZetaOne?
I think it was well done. Everyone involved in taking the delegacy did well.

What are your plans now that you are delegate?
Try to convince Dilber to institute a dress code for government officials: a pink top and black pants.
...nonono, i'm just kidding.
My plans are to just to my job as best I can, have fun while I do it, and hopefully help others have fun as well.


What compells you to hand out cookies so freely?
happy.gif
I just like giving people cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home